Today was very cold and windy, but the kids were eager to get an early start on the day anyway. This was one morning when I wished they liked to sleep in more. So, we were up with the sun, and pretty much spent all day inside. The kids played a lot of Webkinz, and I did a lot of work around the house.
None of the kids' friends came over today, except for a brief visit from the girl across the street. I guess it was too cold for any one to venture outside. Whatever the reason, it was kind of nice to enjoy a quiet Saturday. I got a lot done and it was very relaxing.
This afternoon we went to Target and then to Home Depot. We are finally trying to do something with the downstairs bathroom that has been wallpaper-less for something like six months now because we can't decide what to do with the room. Anyway, we have decided to get a new vanity, put up wainscoting and a chair rail and probably wall paper on top. We'd like to paint, but the walls are not in good enough shape. We didn't find any vanities we liked there, but it gave us some good ideas. At least we are making progress now. That bathroom is really ugly with bare walls.
After our shopping trip, we met Grammy & Grampy at the gumball restaurant for dinner. That was fun except that Caleb wanted to be anywhere but his seat. It was nice, though. I was glad to not have to cook!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment