Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

This morning Vic took the kids to school and then I met him at the repair shop to drop off my van. The power steering belt needs to be replaced, so we figured we'd better get that done before our Thanksgiving trip.

That meant that I spent a very quiet day at home today. Grammy brought Caleb home from preschool and then he spent a very quiet day at home with me. He spent his afternoon napping and I spent mine cleaning up the house.

Grammy brought Jamie home this afternoon in the midst of a four-year-old drama episode. They stayed to play on the playground after school and apparently a girl told Grammy that Jamie hit her in the stomach. Jamie never gave her side of the story to Grammy and instead launched into drama mode. When I finally got her to stop crying, Jamie told me that they were both on the playground bridge and Jamie walked by the girl and accidentally hit her with her hand. She said she told the girl she was sorry but that the girl told on her anyway. So, essentially, Jamie got her feelings hurt. She shook it off pretty quick after that and got busy making a card for a soldier her class is sending a box off for on Friday.

Carson went home with Grammy to spend the night, so I'm sure he has had a fun afternoon. The other two are sound asleep and I am ready to enjoy the quiet!

No comments: