Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24, 2008



I got a double dose of Thanksgiving fun today, first with Caleb's preschool and then with Carson's class. I dropped the kids off at school and then rushed to Publix to get an ingredient I had forgotten for the beanie wienies I was making for Caleb's preschool feast today. I rushed home because I was expecting a visit from crazy termite man this morning so he could spray for us.

He never showed up, so I just cooked the beanie wienies and took off for Caleb's preschool. His class was wearing turkey hats and they were all very cute. Caleb didn't really sing. He just messed with his turkey hat and climbed on the rail. He was still cute. :) After the show, we went to the fellowship hall for a pot luck Thanksgiving feast. I shared a plate with Caleb and then he went home with Grammy & Grampy and I drove over to have lunch with Carson's class. I had the cafeteria's Thanksgiving meal and Carson had his usual lunch from home because I knew he wouldn't eat anything on their menu. I think next year I might bring my lunch too. Carson had the right idea today. The cranberry sauce was good, at least.

Vic went to Jamie's lunch today because it was at the same time as Caleb's school program, and I have not yet figured out how to be in two places at once. He said it was very loud in the cafeteria and that Jamie was surprisingly quiet. She tried to sucker him into staying and watching her play on the playground like I did on Friday, but it didn't work on him, lol.

I picked up Caleb and took him home for a nap, then we went and got the big kids, came home and played, ordered pizza and are now about to get them all in the bed. They are so tired and whiny, so the sooner the better!

1 comment:

Carleigh said...

What a pretty little boy!