This morning I sent Jamie off to school and then Caleb and I hung out at home for a little while. I dropped him off at Grammy & Grampy's house for a day of fun while I went off to have far less fun working at the book fair. It wasn't bad, really, just boring because there were very few customers today. It is closing tomorrow, and I guess everyone who wanted to buy books already has. At least I got to drive the Passat today. I like my van, but the Passat is more fun to drive for sure.
Caleb had quite the fun afternoon, though. He got to go to the golf course and hit golf balls and feed the ducks! He had a great time and then took a good nap and was still sleeping when I arrived to pick him up with Carson and Jamie.
Tonight, we all piled in the Passat and went to pick up my van at the repair shop. While en route to the repair shop, listening to the kids fight about 18 inches behind us, we were reminded why a mini van is such a great thing. Distance between us and the kids while traveling is a great thing. No wonder people used to drive really long sedans before there were minivans. They wanted to be as far from the kids as possible when traveling.
We made it to the garage, which is really only 10 minutes away, so not too bad. The van is fixed and no longer makes obnoxious noises everytime I turn the steering wheel. Yay! We are ready for our Thanksgiving trip. Except for the packing, anyway.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment