Jamie is now officially on Summer break! She did such a good job at her preschool's presentation this morning. She took full advantage of her time on the stage, singing and doing all the arm motions to the songs. She seems to love being on stage. She even curtsied after each song. I think she did 4-5 curtsies after the first song, lol. After the presentation, we viewed an art show that was set up in the hallway with all the preschoolers' art work, and then the kids enjoyed cookies and punch in the fellowship hall.
We had an uneventful day after that, until dinner time. The kids and I sat down for dinner (Vic was still at work), and Carson looked out the window and said, "hey mom, look, a raccoon is getting into my lunch bag out there." I looked, and sure enough, Carson had left his lunch bag outside and a raccoon and her baby were digging around for his leftovers. I was surprised that A) Carson's lunch bag was laying by a bush in the backyard, and B) Raccoons were eating his leftovers. It was pretty entertaining, but after a couple of minutes it dawned on me that they might destroy the bag and I am too cheap to buy a new bag for two more weeks of school. So, I went out and shooed them off. I don't think Carson will leave his lunch bag outside again. He was fairly concerned about "raccoon germs" being on the bag. I washed it, and I think it is fine.
I am going to go fold towels and think about LOST some more. How awesome was that show last night? It is going to be a long wait until January.
Friday, May 30, 2008
May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
january? why do they do that to us?
Post a Comment