Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4, 2008

Yesterday I managed to get a sunburn on my shoulders and the top of my back at the pool because I foolishly skipped the sunscreen, thinking we would only be there a short while so it wasn't necessary. Now, on top of that I have a pretty bad sinus infection. Yuck.

I skipped church this morning because I was feeling bad. Vic went and I stayed home and folded laundry. I swear I spend more time doing that than anything else, and it is still never done. We spent the afternoon hanging out around the house and then we took the kids over to Grammy & Grampy's house and we went out with Christy and Patrick and a couple of other people to celebrate Patrick's birthday. I had the best steak I have ever had. It was a filet mignon topped with shrimp scampi. Yummy!

After ice cream and cake at Christy and Patrick's house, we picked the kids up and brought them home for bed. They were all tired and ready for some rest.

I am ready for some rest, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spoken as a true Mom - if you think you have a sinus infecton you should go to the doctor and get antibiotics! I hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the laundry - even though it is just Dad and me, the laundry is never ending!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Me and Katie are hooked.

mostlysunny said...

Thanks, mom. I am feeling better now, just still stuffy on one side of my face. At least the right side is clear! :)

Glad you like the blog, Mr. Anonymous. You and Katie should come visit us sometime and see the show live.