Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009

We made it through nursery duty this morning. It wasn't too bad, just a little long. Afterwards, we picked up Subway and then headed home.

Vic had to go to work for a while, and I stayed home and helped Carson plan out his book report project that is due Tuesday. He has to decorate a cereal box in a Abraham Lincoln theme. They are doing autobiography book reports, and he chose Lincoln. We are still having computer problems, which makes it difficult to get much done on the project. I will have to figure something out tomorrow. I hate computer problems, and I'm not particularly fond of school projects, either.

Vic worked on the tile in the bathroom some more this afternoon. It is looking really good. He got all the tiles in place. Tomorrow he will grout them.

Tonight we stopped by a super bowl party and stayed until just before half time. Then we left so we could get the kids to bed. I don't care enough about the Super Bowl to let it interfere with bedtime! Unfortunately, Caleb is still up due to a late nap. He is playing with a race track in his room right now, and I'm hoping he goes to sleep soon.

I need to go downstairs and clean up now so I can get some rest. Somehow the renovation in that tiny bathroom has caused the whole downstairs to be a mess. There is even a toilet in the hallway blocking access to the laundry room. I really can't wait until it is done!

No comments: