Sorry for not writing yesterday. Time got away from me last night, and I was tired from helping Carson finish his book report, so I went to bed.
Today, Caleb and I spent a lot of time doing laundry and some time playing trucks. Then we picked up Grammy and went to the school for parent pick up. She played with the kids on the playground while I had a conference with Carson's teacher. Carson got a good report. He made all 90s and above and all Es, except for one S. Carson is a little perturbed with his music teacher for the S, lol. She is only concerned about his handwriting and his distractibility. No surprises there.
After that, Jamie went home with Grammy and the boys and I went home to work on another of Carson's homework projects. This time Jump Rope for Heart poster. This one was thankfully much easier than last night's book report, which gave me a heck of a headache. I was cutting out pictures of people exercising for him to put on his poster, and he pointed out to me that he couldn't use one of the pictures I had handed him of a guy riding a bike because he was smoking a cigarette while riding. Whoops! Good thing Carson noticed that. That guy is serious about his fitness and his cigarettes, apparently.
The poster is done and the kids are sounds asleep. Now I need to go clean up so that the cleaning lady will be able to find the floor tomorrow!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment