Vic had to be at church early this morning for sound. I was going to take the kids to Sunday School, but ended up running late. On our way there, Carson and Jamie got into a ridiculous fight over a Webkinz frog and then I passed Vic, who was heading home, thinking I wasn't coming. So, I turned around, went home and sent the kids to their rooms while I made lunch.
Luckily the day improved from there. The weather was beautiful and the kids played outside all day with their friends. One of Jamie's friends got new sand for her sandbox, and Jamie spent hours playing over there.
Vic spent the day working on the bathroom, after a couple of minor setbacks. He accidentally nailed the wainscoting to the pocket door, which I thought was way funnier than he did. A couple of the tiles also had to be redone. He got all the wainscoting and trim up today. We really need to find some wallpaper quick!
I spent the day watching the kids run around and doing laundry, laundry, laundry. I have also had a sore throat, cough, and headache today. I am so ready to get some rest and hope I feel better tomorrow!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hmmm, nailed the waincoating to the pocket door - sounds like something I would do. I'm with Vic on this one and probably wouldn't have found it real funny. Maybe a little paint will cover the nail hole in the door.
Okay, now that I think about it more, I'm laughing at it ... just a little bit.
Post a Comment