Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

It was just ridiculously cold today. I seriously almost bought a Snuggie except that it was too cold to go to Walgreen's. I have been wearing my coat inside all day, even though the thermostat claims it is 68 degrees in here. I don't believe it. It is freezing!

This morning I sent the kids off to school with Vic and then braved the cold and went out to watch kids for the MOPS leadership meeting. After that I went to Publix and then picked up Caleb.

Caleb and I stayed inside all afternoon, except for a little 10-minute venture out to the back yard. He decided it was too cold, and we went back in. Smart boy.

Grammy brought home Jamie this afternoon and took Carson home with her to spend the night. Jamie and Caleb spent the afternoon playing inside with Ann. I am sure Carson had a fun afternoon, too. His new elephant Lilkinz arrived in the mail today, so I sent it over to Grammy's house with him. I'm sure he had fun getting him set up this afternoon. He also took all of his other Webkinz, so the elephant has plenty of friends tonight.

The kiddos are sleeping now, and I am about to go put on my fleece jammies, my robe and watch LOST with a nice big blanket and a cup of decaf!

No comments: