Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7, 2009

Last night the kids spent the night with Grammy and Grampy, and we got to go out by ourselves. Yay! It was very nice to get to go out by ourselves and enjoy a quiet house. This morning we went out wallpaper shopping for the bathroom. We went to four different places and found nothing we like. We're going to try to find something online. I found that most wallpaper is really bad.

The bathroom is coming along. The flooring is done, and most of the wainscoting is up. We just need wallpaper! I will be glad to get it done. I am ready for the toilet to be back where it belongs. It just doesn't look as nice in the hallway outside the laundry room as it does in the bathroom.

This afternoon we picked up the kids, and I took Jamie to a birthday party while the boys stayed at home. I dropped Jamie off at the party and went to the church because it is our weekend to clean. That didn't go too well since there was a piano recital about to start in the sanctuary when I got there. I didn't think they would appreciate having to play over my vacuuming, so I skipped the vacuuming and headed back to the party. Jamie had a good time running around with all the girls.

Two kids are sleeping now. Carson is still up playing Toon Town. Time to get him in the bed now and enjoy a quiet house again.

No comments: