This morning, Vic got Carson and Jamie off to school by himself because I had a doctor appointment. Caleb's school was holding parent/teacher conferences today instead of regular classes, so Caleb got to hang out with Vic until I returned home. That turned out to be about 3 hours since the office was very backed up.
I picked up Caleb from home and took him to the school for my conference. He got to play in the child care room while I talked to his teacher. She said he's doing great, and that she can't believe how much he likes to clean up. Sometimes she has to ask him to leave a few things for the other kids to clean up, lol. He is a bit of a neat-freak. She said the only thing he needs to work on is potty training. Amen to that. I am ready to be through with diapers!
This afternoon was beautiful outside, so we stayed at the school playground after picking up Carson and Jamie and played for a long time. Then we came home and the kids played outside with their giant bubble wands for the rest of the afternoon.
Vic surprised me tonight by bringing me home a blue Snuggie! Ahhhhh. So cozy. My wintertime dream has come true, and just in time for a cold weekend. :)
Friday, February 27, 2009
February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment