Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009

I took all the kids to school this morning, plus the girls from across the street, and held up the whole parent drop off line as usual while they all piled out of the circus van. This time was even worse because one of the girls didn't want to get out because she was upset that she couldn't come home with Jamie this afternoon. So, that was fun. Then I dropped off Caleb and headed home for coffee and sweet peace and quiet.

Caleb had fun at school and then we spent the afternoon cleaning up and playing with his Matchbox cars. He made me feel very guilty when I was in the kitchen cleaning up and he wanted me to play cars with him. "But mooooom, I no have a friend."

He fell asleep on the way to pick up Carson and Jamie and slept until 5:00. There was no waking him. So, he was up until about 10:30 tonight. That's okay, as long as he sleeps tonight, which he hasn't been doing lately.

Carson spent all afternoon playing outside with his friends. Jamie and I stayed in with sleepy boy Caleb. It was too cold out there for us! I have been cold all day. Can't wait for Spring!

Time to get to sleep now before one of the kids wakes up!

No comments: