Caleb and I hung out at home most of the day. Our only venture out was a trip to Publix. I am still coughing like crazy and decided to stay in and rest today and keep my germs to myself.
I picked up Carson and Jamie and they came home and played with friends for a while before we headed out to Math and Science night at Carson and Jamie's school. Vic had a meeting, so I took all of the kids by myself. The kids got to make their own paper and see lots of see creatures. They also made shapes out of toothpicks and marshmallows. There were tons of other booths there, but we couldn't get to everything. It was too hard with a very tired two year old and the older two wanting to go in two different directions all the time.
It was fun, though, and we learned that Jamie does not like horseshoe crabs. She doesn't like them at all, and in fact as the Marine science lady was telling Jamie enthusiastically all about the creature, Jamie said in a serious, flat tone, "I think we should kill it. " The lady tried to convince Jamie of the value of the creature, but Jamie wasn't buying it. Oddly enough, she very happily held a snake at a different booth.
Carson's favorite spot was the Kiss-a-Pig fundraiser booth, where I bought him a little pig sticky ball. Caleb's favorite spot was the bank's booth, where they gave out free suckers.
It was fun, but I was glad to get home. Time to get some rest now. I am hoping to feel well enough to make it to MOPS tomorrow morning.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment