Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009

I dropped Carson and Jamie off at school this morning and had not been home long when I got a call from Jamie's teacher saying that she has pink eye. So, Caleb and I went and got her. I'm not sure if it's actually pink eye. Her eyes were slightly bloodshot this morning, but not crusty and not bothering her at all. But I have drops here already, so I 'm just using those.

At least that gave Caleb someone to play with all day! He gets lonely on days when he doesn't have school. I'm just not as much fun as Jamie and Carson are. :) They did have a fun day and made quite a big mess. Jamie also played some Toon Town. I don't think she minded coming home from school one bit.

This afternoon she had fun playing over at Grammy and Grampy's house. Carson and I had less fun working on his writing assignment. He and Caleb also played outside for a while. One of our neighbors was running their sprinklers, which was causing big puddles along the curb. Carson was on his bike and Caleb was on his golf cart, and they had a great time playing in the puddles.

Time to get to bed now. The cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, so I need to be up super early to get the place ready for her.

No comments: