Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9, 2009

I had a pretty slow day today. I dropped the kids off at school and then came home and mostly just rested since I am still not feeling great and I'm coughing like crazy.

I picked up Caleb, and his teacher told me if there were an award for best behavior at school, he would win it. :) That's good. I guess that means when he's at school he's not trying to hit anyone over the head with anything or smacking anyone who crosses him when he's the least bit tired. I'm glad he saves that stuff for home.

We played and watched Handy Manny and then picked up Carson and Jamie. Carson played with a friend this afternoon. They raked some in the backyard. Vic offered them $1 per filled lawn bag. They have filled two so far. There is a gold mine of leaves in the backyard for them if they keep at it.

Tonight was pizza night, and that's always nice since there's nothing to clean up. Time for me to get to bed now. I hope this cough goes away soon. It is so annoying.

No comments: