Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13, 2009

The kids all had fun at their Valentine's Day parties today. Caleb got to attend all three parties, so he probably had the most fun. They got lots of candy, but not tons like last year. I was glad about that. Carson and Jamie were also glad to have a dress-down day today.

I got to meet the girl who likes Carson. She was right by the door when I walked into Carson's class room. She asked me whose mother I was. I told her, and she said, "Oh, I'm the girl who called your house last night!" She's very sweet and cute and she sure does like Carson. She jumped in just about every picture I took of him. She called him twice this afternoon, but he wasn't home since he and Jamie are spending the night with Grammy & Grampy tonight.

Sorry I didn't get the pictures up today. It was a busy day and now that it's night, I'm back to coughing like crazy. So, I am going to try to get some sleep and get the pictures up tomorrow. I hear Caleb coughing in his bed. I hope he isn't getting sick.

No comments: