The kids had the day off today for Presidents' Day. We spent the morning at the park on Tybee. There were some other kids there that Carson and Jamie knew, and they all had a good time. Carson won't admit it, but I think he had fun.
After that, we came home and the kids cleaned up their rooms and then they spent the afternoon playing Toon Town and Wii until their friends from across the street, who didn't have a day off today, got home from school. Then they played outside and Jamie worked on some crafts with Ann.
I forgot to mention that I was a little late mailing the Valentines. I mailed them Friday, so hopefully they will be arriving soon!
Oh, and Vic got the bathroom put back together tonight! The toilet is back in its spot and working and the new sink and vanity are in place too! Yay! Now all we need is wallpaper, which I think Vic ordered tonight. :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment