Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009









Caleb and I dropped Carson and Jamie off at school this morning and then we spent the day hanging out together. He helped with laundry, we played cars, he helped me clean out some of Jamie's toys and clothes. Then, when he was good and tired, I took him to Publix. That wasn't my best idea; he was a wild man, but we made it.

This afternoon, Grammy brought Carson home and took Jamie to her house to play. Carson played with a friend inside since it was chilly by our standards today. I am tired of this weather in the 50s. Brrrrrr.

These are random pictures from the past few days: Caleb sacked out on the couch yesterday afternoon, Carson and Caleb watching TV together on Saturday morning, and the little monkey caught in the act of climbing the pantry shelves this morning to get to the cereal. He wanted Frosted Flakes.

No comments: