Jamie stayed home again yesterday and today. I could have sent her today, but her eyes were still a little pink this morning and she was coughing. After a couple of hours she was just fine. She will definitely be going to school tomorrow. We are both ready for her to go back. As much as she complains about school, she has missed being there! Plus, her class is going on a fun field trip tomorrow.
Caleb spent the day with Grammy and Grampy today while Jamie and I ran errands together. We also went by the dollar store because she wanted to spend the dollar she had saved from the last time we were there. She got herself a big bubble wand, and broke it almost as soon as we got home. That is the downside to the dollar store: it's mostly plastic junk that's not made to last. Hopefully I can fix it.
Jamie and I also stopped by the Y, where I signed up for the "Huge Loser" competition. The group will be working out with a trainer three days a week for six weeks and also have to report everything we eat to our trainer every week. The winner of the competition gets their entry fee returned, a year free membership to the Y, a gift card to a local footwear store, and some other gift card I can't think of right now. Anyway, it's pretty good incentive, and I think it will be fun. Well, not the working out part, but fun overall. :) It starts March 2nd. I hope that I stop coughing by then!
The weather this afternoon was very nice, and we had a whole swarm of kids running around outside. It was hard to get Carson to come inside for his homework. I had to pretty much shoo all the other kids off our lawn, lol.
Time for some laundry folding fun and then some rest. I am looking forward to a peaceful morning tomorrow with all the kids in school!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment