Carson and I had a great time at the Georgia Day parade this morning. A friend of mine rode with me and we got there early and did quite a bit of walking around downtown before the parade. So with all that walking plus the parade walking, I hope I burned a bunch of calories!
Carson looked cute in his colonial boy costume. He wasn't too thrilled about wearing it, but he looked adorable anyway. :) I will get some pictures posted tomorrow. I finally downloaded tons of pictures to the computer today.
I am feeling a little better today. Still coughing a lot, but it's not quite as bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.
This afternoon was beautiful outside again, and the kids played outside all afternoon again. While they were playing, a girl from Carson's class called three times and left very detailed messages for him, saying how she just had to tell him something that was extremely important. She also said that some people at school were saying she loves him, but she doesn't. But, she pointed out, she did get to hold his hand during the parade for a while. She left all that and much more on the answering machine, lol. He finally talked to her and she told him she wants him to be her Valentine. I don't think Carson is all that much into her, though. It seems that he doesn't have a girlfriend; the girlfriend has him. :) I can't wait to meet her at the V-Day party tomorrow. She is new to the class, so I don't know who she is yet.
Got to get some rest now before all of the Valentine's Day class parties tomorrow.
Friday, February 13, 2009
February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You have got to give a recording of that to her parents so that they can put it in her baby book. That is tooooo funny!
Post a Comment