Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008






Merry Christmas everyone!
We had a very nice Christmas day today. We got up and had a quiet family Christmas morning here. The kids were so excited about their gifts, and just excited in general. We enjoyed our morning celebrating here and then went over to Grammy and Grampy's house for more Christmas fun.
We all had a great time and especially enjoyed playing with Grammy's new Wii Outdoor Life game. That is good exercise! I really need exercise after all the snacking I did today. I am dreading weigh-in on Monday. Too bad we don't get a free pass on calories for holidays. :)
The kids also enjoyed snacking and playing with all of their new toys. Jamie got a build-a-bear kit that she loved, so we spent part of the afternoon making a stuffed bear. Carson enjoyed trying out his new nerf gun tag set, and Caleb had lots of fun with his play screwdriver set.

We had a very nice afternoon with Grammy, Grampy and Brent and left with three very tired, but still happy kids. Caleb fell asleep on the way home and is still asleep. I figure he'll be up ridiculously early tomorrow, so I'll be headed to bed soon. The disaster that is my downstairs will have to wait until the morning.
I have put pictures up from Christmas Eve and from today in our web album.
Sorry about the paragraphs running together in this post. It doesn't look like that in the post editor. I guess Blogger is a little wonky tonight.

No comments: