Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6, 2008

Vic and Carson went to the climbing wall at the Y this morning. They also got haircuts and visited a few of Vic's listings to get a few things done. Caleb, Jamie and I hung out at home. They watched a movie and played together, and I tried to get stuff done around the house.

Later, I took Jamie and Caleb to Walmart for a while so that Vic could watch the Florida/Alabama game in peace. Carson stayed home with Vic and played Pirates of the Caribbean.

I did a little more decorating today. I have half of the garland up on the stair way, and I finally finished the tree tonight by wrapping the ribbon around it. I figured out that next year I should really do the ribbon before the ornaments. But, I only broke one ornament in the process, so not a huge loss. :) Decorating is very slow going this year for some reason.

I am going to go get Carson in the bed now and put Caleb back in his bed since he just wandered in here and told me he dropped his sippy cup. Now he has found a string and is dropping the end of it into the Christmas tree here in the office and "fishing". Okay, now he's trying to stick the end of the string into the electrical outlet. Time for the little fisherman to rest, I think.

No comments: