Saturday, December 13, 2008

December 13, 2008

This morning Jamie and I went to Firestone to get a new tire put on the van. Then we went to Target, which is conveniently located in the parking lot behind Firestone

While we were gone, Vic and Caleb put up our outside Christmas lights - yay! I still think we need more lights, but I would probably say that no matter what. I love Christmas lights! We also need a new deer. One of our two deer quiet working this year. I bought another one, the kids plugged it in inside, and it worked for about 30 minutes. So, it's going back to Walmart, and hopefully the third time is a charm.

We went out to eat tonight with Christy and Patrick at Beef O'Brady's. It was fun, or as fun as a dinner out with three young kids can be. Carson won all three kids bouncy balls on a machine in the arcade, so they were happy about that.

Tonight we finally got our stockings out of the attic and did a little more Christmas decorating before tucking all the kiddos into bed. I can't believe there are only 11 days left!

No comments: