Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10, 2008

I dropped the kiddos off at school this morning, made a quick stop by Kroger since it was my table's turn to bring food to MOPS, and then headed over to MOPS for our Christmas meeting. We had a nice morning. We played Lucky Santa, which is actually Dirty Santa but some people thought that sounded too, well, dirty. So, they changed the name. I thought that was amusing.

I got a headband for my Lucky Santa gift that came with hand-made interchangeable covers. Jamie has already commandeered it. She loves headbands, and this particular one has sparkles on it, so she thinks it's pretty awesome.

After MOPS, I picked up Caleb and we went home to a nice clean house, since the cleaning lady was here this morning. Ahhhh. Then, Caleb tried to avoid nap for as long as possible by climbing in between his headboard and the wall and then calling me to get him out about 100 times. So, that was fun. But, he did eventually take a nap. Then I let him sleep too long, so he is still awake now.

Vic made it home from Atlanta today around 6:00. I had been worried about him driving in all the rain and was glad to have him back home. Shortly after he got home, I took Carson and Jamie to their dress rehearsal for the children's Christmas program at church. Jamie gets to wear a halo, which she is happy about, since it is made of gold foil garland. Carson has a line to say and he also gets to carry a wooden animal across the stage during one song. This was their one and only rehearsal, and I have a feeling they may have needed more. I don't think too many of them know what's going on, but I'm sure it will be cute. We didn't get home from rehearsal until 8:30, which delayed bedtime, and that's never good. Not for me, anyway!

Time for more gift wrapping now!

No comments: