This morning I got to go to the Festival of Trees and Lights at the Westin with Jamie's class. That meant that I had to cross the Talmadge bridge in the rain. That bridge freaks me out, but it was worth it to spend a fun morning with Jamie and her class. We looked at the gingerbread village and lots of beautiful trees. Then we ate a picnic lunch in one of the hotel's ballrooms. We were supposed to go to the park for our picnic, but the weather was too bad. The hotel was very nice to let 40 four year olds eat there.
After that, I headed home for some quality time with the laundry. I still have much to do. It is hard to get things done around here lately with Christmas shopping, decorating, wrapping, etc.
I picked up Carson and Jamie from school and then picked up Caleb from Grammy & Grampy's house. He had a fun day. He had so much fun, in fact, that he never slowed down for a nap! That made bedtime easy tonight. They were all very tired!
I added a video of Jamie playing "Santa, Santa, Claus", a Christmas version of duck, duck, goose, while waiting for the lunches to be brought in from the bus. Click here for the video.
Friday, December 5, 2008
December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment