Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17, 2008

All the kids went off to school this morning, and I spent a quiet morning at home cleaning up and doing some Christmas shopping. I also did a little reorganizing in our bedroom closet. I still need to do more, but it's good to have some done.

I picked up Caleb, and he and I went to Publix. He enjoyed a sprinkled cookie and drove us around the store in the car cart. Then we went home for lunch. I didn't put him down for a nap today because he has been very difficult at bedtime lately, and I think it may be because he is not tired. So, we skipped nap yesterday and today and put him to bed at 7:00. So far, so good. He gets cranky in the late afternoon, but it's worth it for a peaceful evening.

I worked out with the wii Fit today. Caleb helped me by sitting on the coffee table and trying to kick me whenever I got near him when I was doing aerobics. He also got the jar of almonds and tossed them on the floor so that I was stepping on them while trying to do aerobics. I still got my highest score ever! :) I hope I am at least minimizing the weight gain this week. I have been trying to eat better, too. That's so hard to do this time of year, especially with all the candy I have bought for the advent calendar.

Grammy brought home Jamie this afternoon and took Carson home to spend the night with her. Jamie and Caleb played with their friends outside until dinner time. The weather here was so warm today! It was in the upper 70s. Very odd for December, even for here. But it was nice!

No comments: