Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14, 2008

Vic had sound duty this morning at church, so he left early and I took the kids later for Sunday School. They also spent some time practicing for their Christmas program, which was probably a good idea.

We went home for lunch and some play time for the kids, cleaning up time for me, and then got the kids dressed for their Christmas program and headed back to church.

They were really cute in the program. Caleb walked up to the edge of the stage and ignored what was going on with the program. He just wanted to check out all the people. He also waved to us a bunch. Grammy & Grampy were there and he was happy to see them from the stage.

Jamie got to wear her sparkly dress that Nana and Poppa got her, so she was very happy. She didn't like her halo much, though. She said it was uncomfortable, and she didn't look happy at all up on the stage, lol. I guess an uncomfortable halo would tend to make an angel grumpy, even an angel who was wearing a super sparkly dress.

Carson did a good job saying his line and carrying his sheep across the stage while the children's choir sang. He didn't like getting dressed up and was especially upset that I made him wear pants that had a button, but he did a great job and looked cute up there on the stage. :)

They had a reception afterwards, so we ate dinner there. It's always nice to not have to cook!

I will get the pictures up soon. Right now I am going to go enjoy the quiet. :)

No comments: