This morning Caleb woke up at the crack of dawn. I guess that's the down side to putting him to bed early. So, we made white trash party mix for Vic's office. Then, we got Jamie out the door for school and Vic out the door for work, and then Caleb and I hung out for a little while before I took him to have a fun day at Grammy & Grampy's house. It was another warm day, so they got to play outside lots. He always loves that.
I went to Walmart for a couple more stocking stuffers and then came home and got my Christmas cards ready to go out. Well, almost ready. I ran out of cards and am now trying to figure out how to get more cards by tomorrow. I didn't order as many because I was going to pare down my list this year, and I did, but not as much as I needed to. :)
I picked up Carson and Jamie, picked up Caleb, and we came home and played outside for a while. I made dinner for them and after Vic got home, I headed out for a moms night out with my MOPS group. We went to the gumball restaurant, where I got fajitas - yum! Then we stayed and talked for a long time. It was fun. Then I came home at 9:45 to three kids in their rooms but still awake. So, it took me a while to get them settled in. I guess Vic had a rough night here. I came in and found confetti from a gift basket that his insurance agent had given him all over the floor. Everywhere. There is quite a mess downstairs, so I am going to go tackle that now and then get some rest. I have three parties to attend tomorrow!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment