Grammy and I took the kids to the mall this morning for some Christmas fun. We started off at the Bass Pro Shop's Santa's Wonderland. The boys had fun playing the laser hunting game and Jamie got to talk to Santa! I even got a free picture of her with Santa. The boys were way too into the laser rifles to talk to Santa. :)
After that, the kids went for a ride on the Christmas train and then we made a stop for some Chik-Fil-A. After lunch we went to the indoor play are with the kids and Grammy and I traded off shopping and watching the kids. That worked out well. The kids had a great time climbing through all the tunnels and going down the slides. They also enjoyed some ice cream and played some games.
We left the mall with three very tired kids. Caleb slept all the way home, and the older two fought all the way home. Good times.
We ordered pizza tonight and got the tired little ones in bed pretty quickly after dinner. They were so worn from our fun day, and so am I! But, Vic tell me there's an appraiser coming by to take pictures of the house in the morning, so I have lots of work to do before I can rest tonight.
I have not put the pictures in our web album yet, but they are on facebook. I hope this link works: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014347&l=af5cc&id=1219262479
Monday, December 22, 2008
December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment