I got up super early this morning and got the house perfectly clean for the appraiser, who showed up promptly at 10:00 and was through by 10:10. So, you might think the cleaning lady will have nothing to do tomorrow, but she will. I can't believe what three kids can do to a house in one day. I'm not even sure if she's coming tomorrow, but hopefully she will.
We spent the morning at home, and just as I was making a list for Publix and dreading going there on Dec. 23 with three kids, Grammy called and invited Carson and Jamie to come over and play! Yay! So, she picked them up and Caleb and I went to Publix.
While at Publix, we ran into Carson, Jamie and Grammy. :) Grammy had taken them to Sander's and bought all three a new Webkinz. They were so excited. She had Caleb's with her and gave it to him. It's a gecko that he named "Froggy". Carson got the clown fish, "Happy", and Jamie got another pink poodle, which she named "Cutie". Publix was crowded, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Still, I was glad to get out of there and have the shopping out of the way.
Caleb and I went home and both fell asleep watching Dora on the couch. I woke up first and tried to get some more stuff done around the house. Caleb woke up about an hour later running a fever. Poor little guy was just miserable this afternoon. I gave him some Tylenol before dinner, and he perked up quite a bit, but was still not quite himself. I hope he is much better tomorrow and that no one else gets sick before Christmas! Or after, for that matter.
I am off to get some sleep now, thank goodness. I am so tired. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! The kids are so excited! :)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment