This morning Caleb and I went and got the oil changed in the van, which was surprisingly fast. Caleb enjoyed looking through a Road and Track magazine with me while we waited. The boy loves cars, so being in Jiffy Lube with a car magazine was just fine with him.
After that, we went to Walmart for a few things and then picked up Subway sandwiches at the store inside the Walmart. Caleb wanted to eat his sandwich right away and wasn't too happy that we were going to take them home to eat them. So, we went to pay for our Walmart items and the sandwiches were in the cart. Caleb was also in the cart. You may see where this is going. While I was distracted loading items onto the belt, he gave my veggie delite a shakedown looking for his tuna sandwich. The veggies were a-flyin. Besides a bit of a mess, it wasn't that much of a loss. I still had plenty of veggies left in the sandwich, and I'm sure some birds or some feral cats or raccoons or something will enjoy the veggies we tossed out of the cart and into the parking lot.
We went home, he ate every bite of his sandwich and then took a nap. Later we picked up Carson and Jamie and came home to finish up all of Carson's homework. After that, we made chocolate lollipops using the christmas tree pan that Grammy got for us. The kids decorated their Christmas trees and we used that for our Advent candy for tonight. That was fun. Next time I use the pan, I am going to try making cookies on a stick. Maybe I can do that for the kids' Christmas parties this year.
The first pictures are of Caleb being mischievous yesterday. I have no idea where he found that funnel, but he had a great time playing with it. The third picture is the kids with their chocolate lollipops tonight.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment