This morning the cleaning lady got here a little earlier than usual, which actually worked out well. We stayed here until she finished upstairs and then we took off for a little while to get out of her way.
We went by Publix because I forgot to get apple cider again yesterday. I remembered today. It was far less crowded today than yesterday. I'll have to remember that for next year's shopping. After that, we went to the playground of the neighborhood we used to live in. I like to take the kids there because there are no spots for Caleb to climb to that I can't reach. That's a good thing because I'm short, and he will climb to the highest point of any playground. We ran into some friends there, so that was fun.
Later in the afternoon we went to Christmas Eve service with Grammy and Grampy at their church and then came home and put out our luminaries. The kids also spread the all-important reindeer food on the lawn. Got to keep Rudolph and the other reindeer healthy and happy!
We ate dinner and then drove around to look at Christmas lights. This went a lot better than last time. No fighting amongst the kids, thankfully. We came home, did our last advent night, which consisted of Vic reading the Christmas story and the kids getting to eat chocolate-covered chocolate and marshmallow creme cookies.
Then they opened their Christmas Eve gifts, which, as always, was a new book and Christmas pajamas. Vic is just getting them out of the bath now, so it's time to put on the new PJs and tuck them into bed before Santa stops by!
I'll get pictures posted as soon as I can. :)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Can't wait to see the pictures! Merry Christmas - see you soon.
Post a Comment