This morning we stayed around the house and the kids played while I cleaned up some. Then we stopped by the library to pick out some books and videos and went to Walmart to get a couple more storage containers so I can put away Christmas stuff in an organized way. Also, so I can put away the stuff safely in case another rat moves into the attic. I don't think they can get through the plastic containers.
Then we stopped by Subway and ate lunch. While we were there, Carson was looking at the nutrition information on his cup. It had nutrition info for the subway subs and also the stats for a Big Mac and a Whopper for comparison. Carson looked at the numbers for the Big Mac and said, "Hey! I guess that's why they call it a Big Mac . . . because when you see it, you say, 'holy mackerel, that's a big burger!'" lol, maybe so.
Later, Grammy picked up Carson to spend the night at her house, and Caleb, Jamie and I spent a quiet afternoon here. We played outside and the kids watched part of a Mickey Mouse video we borrowed from the library. I got a lot of cleaning up around the house. The kids undid some of it tonight, but not all. :) I put away a few Christmas things, but Caleb put them all right back where they were as soon as I wasn't looking. I guess he's not ready for Christmas to be over just yet. :)
These are a couple more pictures from Nana and Poppa's visit. Notice the nice makeup Jamie and Nana are wearing in the group shot after their makeovers.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment