Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3, 2008





Carson and Jamie headed off to school this morning and Caleb went over to spend a fun morning with Grammy & Grampy. No school for him again today, since he still has a cold. He's doing better, though, so he'll be back at preschool Friday.

I went to do childcare for the MOPs leadership meeting this morning. We had 10 kids, but three workers, so it wasn't hard at all. I like getting to hold the babies. It's great to get to hold someone else's baby and then give her back!

I picked Caleb up from Grammy & Grampy's house, and also got to take home some vegetable soup that Grammy had just made - yay!! We went home, ate soup, then Caleb took a nice, long nap.

Grammy dropped off Jamie and took Carson home with her to spend the night. Jamie and Caleb put out a blanket and had a picnic with the Happy Meals Grammy brought them. Then they played together until bath time.

Now they are watching Rudolph on TV and eating popcorn. I'm letting them stay up late to watch it, since it's a once a year event. They are watching it live, which is something they rarely do. They are so spoiled by the DVR and on demand TV. Jamie keeps coming out of the play room to complain that her show is not on. The ads are aggravating her, lol.

I am going to go get the downstairs all cleaned up now because after the kids go to bed, I want to be ready to wrap some gifts! The Christmas tree looks lonely with no gifts.

Sorry these pictures are blurry. They aren't like that on my computer, so I don't know what happened. But, at least I have pictures today!

No comments: