Jamie woke up saying she wasn't feeling well this morning. I could tell by looking at her that she didn't, so I sent Carson off to school with the neighbor and put Jamie back in her bed. After a little while, we took Caleb over to Grammy & Grampy's because it was his day to play with them, and then we made a stop by Publix to pick up a few quick things. That's when the trouble began. We didn't even make it into the store before Jamie's breakfast made a second appearance. Right there in the parking lot. Poor little thing.
So, she pretty much spent the day camped out on the couch. She did feel like getting up for a while this afternoon and helped me wrap some gifts. I got a lot of gifts wrapped today. I am almost done wrapping the ones I have already bought. I still need a couple more.
Grammy picked up Carson for me so that I didn't have to take Jamie out to parent pickup. She brought him and Caleb home, and they played inside and watched TV until dinner time. Vic brought home pizza for dinner. After dinner, he went out to the store to get the things I had stopped by Publix for earlier in the day.
I hope Jamie feels better tomorrow. I hate hate hate stomach viruses. Hate them. I hope no one else gets it!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment