The big kids went off to school this morning, Vic went on to work, and Caleb and I spent the day working, working, working around the house.
He is a good little helper. We cleaned out toys in all three kids' rooms, which was a bigger job than it sounds. We ended up with two bags worth to donate to Goodwill and we filled up 3/4 of our outdoor trashcan with junk. Then, he helped me vacuum upstairs and clean the wood floors. He also is a great laundry helper. We did several loads of laundry, too. We also found time to play outside, or at least he did, while I folded laundry and watched him from the laundry room window.
Grammy brought home Carson and took Jamie to her house for some ornament-decorating fun. Jamie tells me that she made one for our house, one for Grammy & Grampy's house and one for Santa. Can't wait to see them! They are drying at Grammy & Grampy's house now. Carson and Caleb will be making one later this week.
The kids are all asleep, and I am going to go fold one more load of laundry and then get some rest. I am worn out. I don't think I sat down all day! Maybe this will be good for weigh-in next week. :)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment