We had a cold and super windy day today. It was just miserable outside. It's a shame to have this much cold and no snow! Okay, so according to my thermometer, it wasn't nearly cold enough for snow, but it sure felt like it was.
Vic took Carson and Jamie to Sunday school. Caleb and I stayed home. I was tired and moving slow this morning, since the storms during the night had kept me, Caleb and Jamie awake. Vic and Carson slept like rocks.
Later, Grammy and Grampy brought us over their kitchen table. They are getting a new one, and they gave us their old one. I am so excited because our kitchen table was in pretty bad shape. The "new" table looks great!
I am very thankful for my Snuggie right now. It is so cold! I can't wait to get in bed and turn on the electric blanket. :)
I hope everyone who got snow is enjoying it. I have enjoyed seeing all the pictures! Make a snow angel for me!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment