We had nursery duty this morning, so we all piled in the car and went to church. I was planning on going with Caleb and leaving the other two home with Vic since Jamie hadn't been feeling well, but she seemed just fine this morning, so we all got to go. The DS worked great for keeping Carson occupied during nursery. We didn't have to tell him to calm down 10,000 times. That was nice.
After Sunday school, we went to the ice slushy store and then home for lunch. Jamie started feeling bad again and fell asleep on the floor in the playroom while I made lunch. Poor baby.
After lunch, Carson went over to William's birthday party and Caleb and Vic went to run some errands together. So, I had a nice, quiet afternoon. Jamie slept for a long time.
I am planning to keep Jamie home tomorrow. I hope she gets better so she can go on her field trip Thursday!
I have put up pics from Carson's birthday pizza and Wii party on our web album.
Oh, and on a sad note, the more adventurous of Carson's two frogs somehow escaped from the tank last night. That doesn't bode well for an aquatic frog. We found him in the hallway last night. It never occurred to me that one of them might escape. I'm so glad he didn't jump into someone's bed! As Vic said, "I guess curiosity killed the cat and the frog." We'll miss you, Froggy.
Froggy
Froggy being adventurous
Sunday, March 22, 2009
March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So sad to hear about Froggy - may he RIP. I hope Jamie feels better soon!
Just went back and loooked at the birthday pictures - looks like a fun party. I especially liked the three picturee of Caleb snitching some icing off the cake. =) That was a nice birthday cake - nicely decorated.
Post a Comment