Just a quick blog tonight, since the time change is messing with me, and the night has gotten away! I can't believe it's almost midnight.
We went to Sunday school this morning, and I got to help out in Carson's class, which is always fun. After church, we met Grammy & Grampy and Brent at the beach for lunch. It worked out really well since we were able to play with the kids on the beach while we waited for the food to be ready. We went back out on the beach after lunch, and Carson and Jamie were crazy enough to get in the water. That water was freezing! I could hardly stand it on my feet. But, they had a blast.
They spent the rest of the afternoon playing with friends. I love this beautiful Spring weather!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment