This morning I headed out to the YMCA, where our Huge Loser group hopped on board a bus to Tybee, which was kind of silly since we are not very far away from Tybee. But, on the way back, I was glad to be just sitting and not driving! We climbed the lighthouse steps two times and then ran around the lighthouse grounds two times, did jumping jacks, lots of lunges and bunny hops and even jogged backwards. Then, she held a couple of races where the winner got a free hour of personal training from her. I don't think I want anymore training right now, so I didn't get involved in that race.
While I was gone, Vic took the kids to our neighborhood park. It turned out several kids they knew were there, so they all had a good time.
Vic had to work for a while this afternoon, and I stayed home with our kids plus a few more. The weather was beautiful today and all the kids were out playing. They played all day long, and were ready for bed tonight. :)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment