Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10, 2009

I dropped Caleb off for a day of golfing fun with Grammy and Grampy this morning, then I headed to the Y to be measured for HL. I didn't end up getting measured because the leader forgot to bring her measuring tape, but I needed to work out anyway, so I walked the outdoor trail. I only made it around one time (1 mile), mostly because I am so sore from my other workouts. My shins couldn't take more than a mile!

I ran some errands and then did some cleaning up around the house, but not as much as I should have. I don't want to move much! Tomorrow night we are working out at the gym. I wonder what she has in store for us.

This afternoon, I helped Carson with a school project. He has to make a time line of his life. He drew the timeline and tomorrow he will glue on the pictures. I am so tired of class projects! And this is only 2nd grade, so there are many, many more to come.

The other two kids played outside and enjoyed the nice weather.

Tonight they all sat together on the couch and watched Noggin while I cleaned in the kitchen after dinner. I love it when they are nice to each other! They were so quiet that before I knew it it was after 8:00 and no one had had a bath. I have not adjusted to the time change yet, and it still feels earlier to me than it really is.

Poor Caleb wasn't feeling well tonight, very draggy and he felt a little warm . I hope he will be better in the morning!

No comments: