Today was another beautiful day! Caleb played outside almost all day except for when he was at school. Carson and Jamie got some outside time this afternoon, too. I am glad that Spring is on its way!
I ordered pizza tonight and then headed out the door for my Huge Loser swimming workout as soon as Vic got home. Let's just say I will be absent next time she holds class at the aquatic center. We swam lap after lap after lap and also did all kinds of exercises while hanging onto the side of the pool. We had to put our hands on the side of the pool, and push ourselves straight up, extending our arms all the way out, 40 times!! As a result, my shoulders and upper arms are hurting so bad that it hurts to sit and type. I took one of Vic's 800mg Ibuprofen pills from when he had his knee surgery. Hopefully that will help and I'll be able to move tomorrow. Oh, and this morning I weighed in on the Wii fit for the competition I have going on with Vic and his mom, and guess how much weight I've lost? NONE! That's right, not one ounce. In fact, I've gained .7 pounds. What is up with that? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Okay, enough about me. I was impressed when I got home that Vic already had Caleb in the bed asleep. Carson and Jamie went to bed pretty quickly after I got home, too. I guess they were tired from lots of playing today.
Jamie and I were reading about animals tonight and we came across a page about frogs. I pointed out the tree frog, pictured in a tree, and she pointed out another frog sitting on top of a flower. She said, "That must be a flower frog!" I told her I imagined that if she were a frog, a flower frog is what she would be, but she disagreed and said she would be a rainbow frog and sit on top of rainbows. She's really cute when she's not being a drama queen. :)
Monday, March 9, 2009
March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment