Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20, 2009 Happy Birthday, Carson!



We had a great day celebrating Carson's birthday today!
I took all the kids to school this morning and then headed home to do some cleaning up and party preparation. I picked up Caleb and we headed to Publix to pick up the cupcakes for Carson's class. He had wanted Pokemon-themed cupcakes, but I couldn't find them anywhere, so he settled for cupcakes with dark blue icing and sprinkles. They were good. I ate one - don't tell my trainer!

After lunch, we took the cupcakes to Carson's class for snack time. Once the kids were all dyed blue from the icing and nice and hyper, I checked Carson out early and we went home.

Carson headed straight to William's house(William didn't have school today), and I didn't see him again until party time.

Tonight we had Grammy and Grampy, uncle Brent, and several friends over for pizza and Wii playing. Carson had two friends there, and they played Mario Kart most of the night. After Carson opened up his gifts and got his new DS, I don't think we ever saw his eyes the rest of the night. He was completely zoned into that thing!

Jamie wasn't feeling well tonight and couldn't wait to go to bed. I hope she isn't getting what Caleb had, or anything else for that matter!
I am going to bed now. I am so dreading my HL workout tomorrow morning!

I will post party pictures soon, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: