Caleb and I dropped Carson and Jamie off at school today and then we hung out at home for a while. I found out that he will pee in the potty if he is running around with no pants on. I found that out because he stripped his clothes off after getting a little bit of water on his pants while washing his hands. Then he ran to the potty. Unfortunately, I also found out that he will not poop in the potty when not wearing pants. I'll spare you the details.
Later we ran some errands and then he fell asleep and I worked on laundry.
Grammy brought home Carson and took Jamie to her house for a fun afternoon. Carson and Caleb played outside most of the afternoon, even though it is still pretty cold. I kicked them outside because they were too hyper to be indoors.
Our trainer for Huge Loser sent an email out to our group tonight asking us what cardio workout we took part in today. What the heck? I'm just hoping to make it through tomorrow night's workout with her. She also apologized that our workout Monday wasn't what she had hoped for. She had planned an outdoor spin class, but it was too cold. She said she hoped we got something out of it anyway. Yep, I got a whole lot of soreness out of it! I am afraid of what she's going to do to us tomorrow!
I have some pictures to post from earlier this week. I'll try to get to that tomorrow. I'm taking my sore self to bed now! :)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment