Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009

This morning I sent Carson off to school with the neighbor and then took Caleb to Grammy and Grampy's house. Then Jamie and I headed to Kindergarten orientation at her school. She got to visit a kindergarten classroom and make a craft while I got to sit in the cafeteria and listen to a bunch of information that I have heard before. So, I took advantage of the time and filled out some paperwork to register Jamie for next year. She had a great time visiting a K class. She has been looking forward to this for a while.

Then I realized I had forgotten Jamie's backpack. Since it was lunch time right then, I gave her teacher some money to put on her lunch account(which has never been funded since I always send her lunch). Then, I went home for her bag. I got it and took it back and while I was there, I ran into Carson's teacher who was wondering if I had Carson's homework at home. Apparently it didn't make it into his folder last night. There was no way I was making another trip to the school, so I apologized and told her we would find it tonight. Jamie loved eating the school lunch and wants to start doing that some. I think it's mostly because they served hot dogs today. :)

I picked up Caleb and we did some grocery shopping and then spent a quiet afternoon at home. Caleb even slept for over an hour. Then we picked up Carson and Jamie and it wasn't quiet anymore, but it was still a nice afternoon. They played with friends outside and played some Toon Town and then Caleb and Jamie went back outside after dinner to play some more.

Oh yeah, yesterday I actually lost 1 lb at the HL weigh in! Yay!

No comments: