Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, 2009

This morning I made it through the HL workout. I had hoped that she wouldn't make us run any more, but no such luck. At least we only had to tun around the building twice as part of our workout. My feet hurt so bad now!

After that, I stopped by Walmart and then headed home to bake some treats for the kids' school's auction tonight. Jamie and Caleb both fell asleep on the couch, and Carson was out running around with his friends, so i had no helpers in the kitchen this afternoon.

Jamie perked up a little after that, and she wanted to go help me clean the church, so she, Caleb and I went and dropped treats off at the school, went to Publix, and then did our cleaning at the church. They helped wipe down the tables in the classrooms and then had fun playing with a soccer ball that Caleb found there while I vacuumed. It was good to have little helpers along.

After that, we hurried home, got our jackets and headed out with the boys for the school's annual silent auction. That was fun. The kids got to play games, eat hot dogs, jump in a moon bounce, and win lots of Bingo prizes. As for me and Vic, we won a gift card to the Dolphin Reef and a fitness basket that includes a mat, a Biggest Loser workout DVD, on of those calorie counters that you wear while you work out and some other fitness items. Yay!

Jamie seemed to feel better this afternoon than she did this morning, so that was odd. I hope whatever it is, she is all better in the morning!

I promise I will get the pictures from Carson's party up soon, but I am going to bed now. I can hardly keep my eyes open. It has been a busy day. :)

No comments: