Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 14, 2009

I started out this morning by heading out to Savannah State stadium for my HL workout. We walked up and down the stadium bleacher stairs for 40 minutes. Lucky for me, I was 7 minutes late getting there, so only 33 minutes of walking for me! That was plenty.

We were allowed to drop out after 20 minutes and start walking the field. She had said the person who kept walking the longest would win $50, but at the 40-minute mark almost everyone was still going, so she called it off. She said we did way better than she thought we would. Uh oh. I'm guessing that means she's going to work us even harder on Monday! We're going to be Spinning at the Y Monday night.

When I got home, Vic went to work for a while and then to wash the boat. So, the kids and I spent a quiet day at home. I hardly saw Carson all day. He was playing outside with friends. Jamie also spent a lot of time outside playing. Caleb was feeling much better today, but still didn't want to play outside. So, he's not quite back to his old self. But he's definitely much better.

I have a few pictures to post and a video of Caleb and Jamie dancing together to some Disney music, but I am having trouble again getting the pictures to upload to the computer. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Off to bed now. I can't believe how late it is. I have still not adjusted to the time change!

No comments: