I dropped all the kids off at school this morning and spent my morning doing laundry, laundry, laundry.
After preschool, Caleb and I went to Walmart and did some Easter shopping. I am in charge of treat bags for his Easter party, so we had to get stuff for that. I also got almost all of my Easter shopping done for the kids' baskets.
We came home for lunch and then put together the treat bags. I now have to make one more, since Caleb got one when I wasn't around and ate all the candy out of it. I can't blame him, though. I myself ate almost all of the Reese's Peanut Butter eggs that I had bought for the kids' baskets. I can't be around those things and not eat them. They are so addictive! I'm definitely not writing that down for the trainer.
Speaking of the trainer, I didn't go to HL tonight again because Vic ended up having to work late. I will have to work out tomorrow morning. I was going to do my Biggest Loser DVD workout tonight, but I am way too tired now. Also, too full of pizza. Today was not a good day for the diet! Oh well, tomorrow is another day. :)
Caleb at Oatland Island last Friday. More pictures in our web album.
Monday, March 30, 2009
March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment