Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 2009

The kids had an out of uniform day today, which usually makes them happy. But, unfortunately for Carson, it was a "dress up" day for spring pictures, so he still had to wear a collared shirt and a belt. Jamie was perfectly happy to wear one of her spring dresses.

I got to spend all day all by myself today! It was so quiet. Grammy picked up Caleb from preschool and then later picked up Carson and Jamie from school. I spent my day running errands and checking out a couple of new consignment shops near my house.

Tonight Vic and I went to a MOPS and POPS dinner, where we ate some yummy barbeque(and I don't often call barbeque yummy), and then did really bad in the "Not so Newlywed game". Those questions were hard!

Now I am going to go get some rest because my huge loser group is working out at the lighthouse tomorrow. Our trainer said we are going to climb it -- more than once. Yikes!

No comments: